Generate a governing metaphor for your assigned event and plan the cartoon using the analyzing metaphors handout.
Use the Critiquing Governing Metaphors sheet to peer assess school metaphors.
-create a metaphor around school using the parameters of the analyzing governing metaphors chart
- Read through reading booklet assigned to your group.
- Highlight 3 Cs.
- Record 3Cs in Significant facts sheet.
- Identify facts of greatest significance.
- Explain why selected facts are MOST significant.
1. Battle of Seven Oaks
2. Rebellions 1837 - 1838
3. Cholera Epidemic 1832
4. Irish Potato Famine
5. Hind and Palliser Expeditions
6. Ontario Schooling
7. Literary Club
8. North West Rebellion
9. Anti-Asian Riots